The Motorola TLK 100 provides plenty of benefits to frontline workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. This radio system provides convenient push-to-talk capabilities, a longer battery life, and a good volume to ensure clear communications making it perfect for frontline workers that need the ability to communicate at the push of a button.
Cost-Effective Communication Solution
The Motorola WAVE TLK 100 separates itself from other two-way radio systems in various ways, including cost. The portables are free under a two-year agreement. The mobile radios are also inexpensive. For pricing information, give Altech Electronics a call. For frontline workers, cost always is a consideration, and the WAVE TLK 100 is a cost-effective communication solution. For a system that might need an effective communication solution for hundreds of employees, more expensive two-way radios would not be an option.
Benefits to Front-Line Workers
Despite being relatively affordable compared to other two-way radio systems, the WAVE TLK 100 provides many of the same communication benefits.
- Group Communication: Group communication is a powerful tool, especially for security, when handling an emergency or coordinating tasks. It is crucial to make sure teams are on the same page. Additionally, the TLK 100 push to talk feature makes it much easier to communicate with staff on the road or traveling to their next onsite location.
- Reliability: Another benefit of the TLK 100 radio is reliability. Getting a signal is not difficult with the TLK 100 radio. Even if a frontline worker is in a place with a lot of machines and metal equipment the signal will not be disturbed.
- Cell Phone Integration: The WAVE TLK 100 can also be integrated with cell phones, combining the rugged durability and reliability of a two-radio system with many of the communication benefits of a cell phone.
WAVE TLK 100: Great Option for Front Line Workers
The WAVE TLK 100 is a great option for frontline workers who often have to interact with one another or simply need a reliable communication option while on the move. The WAVE TLK 100 provides many of the benefits of a great two-way radio system, combined with many of the benefits of cell phone technology.
The COVID-19 pandemic impacted frontline workers tremendously. These frontline workers during coronavirus have many issues to grapple with, so effective, quick, reliable communication is imperative. You may be asking who are the frontline workers in COVID-19? They include workers at testing centers, vaccination sites, retail, food stores, security, restaurants, and more. In all of these areas, they quickly need to communicate and let people know of potential issues or needs whether it be help with a customer, a patient, or cleaning and disinfecting an area.
- The WAVE TLK 100 provides many of the benefits of a two-radio system at a much lower cost.
- The WAVE TLK 100 is more reliable than cell phones – there’s no concern about having a bad signal.
- Single-button push communication is convenient and perfect for employees who are on the move and need to communicate quickly
Contact Altech Electronics Today!
The TLK 100 is available through Altech. For more information, contact us here or call us at