With the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and Intel® x5-Z8550 processor, the Panasonic Toughbook® A2 10.1-inch fully rugged Android™ tablet provides enterprise features and reliability miles ahead of consumer tablets. With the ability to be WWAN 4G LTE connected and a super-bright 800 NIT screen, it is the perfect solution for workers in the field. However demanding the job, the dependable Toughbook FZ-A2 tablet is up to the task.
- 10.1″ Rugged Tablet with Android 6.0.1 – Intel® x5-Z8550 processor (2M Cache, 1.44 GHz up to 2.4 GHz)
- Wi-Fi with GPS or 4G LTE WWAN with Satellite GPS. Bluetooth® 4.2. WUXGA 800 NIT screen 10-point touch
- MIL-STD-810G. 5′ drop. IP65 dust and water-resistant certification
- 9-hour rated user-replaceable battery. Bridge battery is standard to allow for battery hotswap
- Standard: USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Type-C and HDMI output. Optional: Dual Pass Antenna. USB A 2.0, Barcode Reader or SmartCard