When first responders need to communicate with each other, they turn to Motorola communications systems. Keeping these critical communications operating is an essential role for a Motorola-certified repair center. When disaster strikes, our first responders need to know they can communicate with each other during hurricanes, blizzards, man-made emergencies, and even terrorist attacks.
Motorola communications systems are also used in non-emergency situations. For instance, construction companies, schools, entertainment venues, hospitals, utility workers, and public works departments all depend on two-way radios to manage their daily workloads. Here at Altech Electronics, we install, repair, and provide technical support for Motorola communications systems in the greater tri-state area.
What To Expect From Our Repair Services
Exceptionally Quick Installation Services
Altech Electronics has over 50 years of experience and staffs a team of more than 25 expert technicians who install Motorola two-way radio systems. In addition to radios, Altech Electronics installs routers, lighting, sirens, antennas, and radio repeaters. Tri-state area first responders need reliable communications systems, and they depend on clean, technically stable installations.
Friendly and Responsive Parts Depot Employees
There’s no need to waste time and money by ordering Motorola parts from online vendors. The Altech Electronics Parts Depot in Brooklyn, NY, carries a full range of radio and walkie-talkie parts in stock. Our responsive customer service team also delivers parts directly to your business or construction site so you can keep talking.
Managed Support Services
Maintaining a well-tuned communication system requires a 24/7 effort. If your organization needs help monitoring and servicing your radio system, consider the Altech Electronics Managed Support Services:
- Service Desk: Our help desk and technical support services handle the day-to-day activities. These services also include preventative maintenance, accidental damage, reports, and insights.
- Monitoring and Management Services: This next level of service goes beyond routine maintenance and provides system monitoring, emergency operations, device programming, and predictive insights. Altech Electronics can act as your outsourced communications vendor.
- Cybersecurity Services: Internet scams and hackers can compromise any computer system. First responders, hospitals, and construction companies are not immune to phishing emails, malware, and ransomware attacks. Our cybersecurity services begin with a risk assessment, provide round-the-clock monitoring and monitor best practices as the cybersecurity mat.
Repair Services You Can Trust
First responder communications systems take a lot of abuse. In-vehicle systems absorb tremendous shock, terrible weather, and hazardous conditions daily. From time to time, the Motorola communications systems need repair and replacement. The Altech Electronics repair team will assess the damage, repair the radios and replace the defective products if necessary. Altech is one of the few dealers to offer Motorola training, support, and repair services.
Ensuring that you stay fully in control of your communications requires having a trusted and reliable source for your electronic needs.
- From malware and ransomware to phishing scams, your organization needs the proper tools to stay safe online.
- Protecting your sensitive devices requires constant diligence from a trusted technology partner.
- Electronics are a vital component of your success as a first responder.
Connect with Altech for All Your Electronics Needs
Altech Electronics is a Motorola Certified Service Center, and we specialize in Motorola systems. In addition to the standard installation, repair, and support services, Altech provides higher-quality managed services and support services.
To learn more about Altech Electronics, stop by our retail location at 22 McDonald Ave in Brooklyn, New York, visit our website, or call (718) 266-7863 to speak with one of our experienced services representatives.